Are you looking for an engaging speaker with actionable content, who will customize the content to your audience?email bethel
Bethel will engage your audience with a blend of business knowledge, personal experiences, and even a few humorous stories so that your audience can relate and learn what they need to take their business (or position) to the next level.
With a reputation as an engaging speaker focused on delivering the relevant aspects of a topic, I am available to speak to groups of any size, including company groups, industry associations, or larger events. I always work with my clients or the event organizer to discuss the topic and what is to be covered, making sure the topic is focused properly for the specific audience.
My specialties include small business topics, particularly in the wedding industry, as well as marriage equality and weddings for LGBTQ and millennial couples.
Past speech and presentation topics include:
- Working harder and smarter – growing your business
- Customer Journey: Their Path to Your Success
- Working with The Modern Couple
- Working effectively with competitors, colleagues, and clients
- The importance of knowing your ideal client for marketing and growth and how to tailor your messaging appropriately
- Selling your value, not your capabilities
- Evaluating the potential marketing mix and figuring out what works best for you
- Successful business goal setting
- Implementing processes to improve your business
- Systems and apps to run your business and/or increase efficiency
- Figuring out your core strengths vs. what to outsource to others
- Business decision-making
- Use of Social Media – making it work for you
- Relationships in a world with little to no repeat business
- Making a lifestyle shift to your own business, either full- or part-time
- Traditions and components useful for non-traditional weddings and ceremonies
- Philanthropy as a powerful business tool
As well as others around the subject of Marriage Equality and Weddings for LGBTQ couples.
“I just wanted to thank you for an enlightening presentation last week for the NACE luncheon. I totally enjoyed it and learned a lot! The suggestions you made for phrasing were great and I am going to implement them on my new site.”
-Meleah, makeup artist/hair stylist
If you want to learn more about a specific topic, or discuss having me enlighten and inspire your group, click the “learn more” button and together we can create something that fits. I’m based in San Diego County, California, but am always up for traveling for a great group.